The event will span over two weekends and promises to feature:
- Artfully Landscaped Gardens: Inspired by art and serving as works of art themselves, the show’s 14 landscaped gardens will give homeowners inspiration to design their own outdoor pièce de résistance. Local gardening professionals will create picture-perfect displays boasting flowers in a diverse palette of colors and hues.
- The Region’s Top Home Improvement Experts: From a quick fix to a total home transformation, more than 300 home improvement exhibitors will have the know-how to help visitors with projects that were put off all winter. First-time and long-time homeowners can explore all the latest products and trends at the best possible prices.
- Free Art and Antique Appraisals (first weekend): Nationally recognized art and antiques appraiser Todd Peenstra will assess artwork, jewelry, glass, porcelain, sculptures, coins and furniture to help guests discover if their flea market finds or family heirlooms are trash or treasure.
- Maryland Orchid Society Show (second weekend): Thousands of vivid and rare orchids will dazzle in this deeply-rooted spring show tradition. The stunning flowers will also be available for purchase.
- Free Seminars: Showgoers will discover their hidden talents and learn the tricks-of-the-tradesmen at daily seminars, from flower arranging to vegetable gardening.
- Maryland Spring Craft Show: More than 125 juried craftspeople will display and sell one-of-a-kind, handmade creations, including fine art, jewelry, pottery, fashion and home accessories.
- Flower Bouquet Giveaways: Every hour, one lucky attendee will receive a beautiful bouquet from Radebaugh Florist.
- Petting Zoo for the Kids: Families interested in a hands-on animal encounter will pet goats, sheep, alpacas, bunnies, a pot belly pig and a tortoise.
See below for more details about how YOU can take advantage of this amazing showcase of this upcoming season’s greatest garden designs, plants, flowers, shrubs, and more! *Green Thumb Not Required*